Simple Copy Paste Section
1. First of all you need to enable Cross Domain Copy Paste feature from Plus Widgets.
2. You need to go to our website and find a COPY button.
3. Press “Copy” Button
4. Go to your elementor editor and right click on the section area. (Note : If you can not see anything, Make sure, Your browser doesn’t have any issue. Which you can find from below FAQs. Also Make sure, Which widget you are trying to copy is enabled from The Plus Settings -> PlusWidget.)
5. Press “Plus Paste” to replicate that section on your elementor area.
Template Based Copy Paste Section
Some of our sections and widgets have elementor templates used. Such as, Carousel Anything, Tabs & Tours and So on. In that case, You need to follow above method as well as You need to create template and manually connect that with widget.
1. You need to follow above steps and Make sure, Your first section is copied. When you copy that, You will see there will be any widget without any content. When you click on that, You will see there is options to choose Template in Content.
2. You need to go to WordPress Dashboard -> Templates and Create New Template.
3. Follow Above steps once again to copy content of Template. You will see GREEN copy button, which is for template’s content area.
4. Now, You need to Save this template. Select that template inside the widget. (Note : If you can not see template in list, Refresh your editor so It fetches new template).