This is the most common question from people, when they see such a wide range of elementor widgets and features. We are excited to say, We are absolutely Fastest, Bloat-free and completely modular.
What makes us fastest?
1. Advanced Caching Architecture for Best Frontend Performance
– We load nothing on the frontend, If you will not use any widgets from The Plus Addons on your website, Thanks to our Advanced Caching Architecture.
– We generate one CSS and one JS file (Just 2 requests per page) (Cache file Location : “SiteURL/wp-content/uploads/theplus-addons/”), For all the widgets you have used on that page from The Plus Addons for Elementor. For example, If you have used 5 widgets on one page, Our advanced algorithm will Combine, Minify, and Compress their CSS & JS files in Separate One file. Which will make whole process super efficient and bloat free. Isn’t that amazing? We love this feature, It helped lots of people to build super fast websites with advanced/complex layouts with elementor page builder.
– One minor things you need to keep in mind is, You need to remove cache from The Plus Settings and/or from your 3rd party caching plugins. That you can easily do from WordPress Admin Bar and/or The Plus Settings -> Performance -> Purge All Cache. We have attached screenshots of those below. Note: If you can not see what you are viewing in your backend even after removing cache from The Plus Settings, You need to remove cache from 3rd party caching plugins or server-side cache or from .htaccess file. You can check, If your browser cache is not generating issue. In that case, try to open in incognito mode or Hard Reload your browser Tab.
2. Modular Approach for Backend Editor Speed
– As you can see, Your frontend optimisation is already covered in our “Advanced Caching Architecture”, We have one more thing for best performance in your elementor editor.
– You need to go to The Plus Settings -> Plus Widgets and Enable/Disable widgets based on your needs. If you disable few of them and press Save button, It will regenerate elementor editor’s file and keep all CSS/JS required for active widgets only. That will increase your speed in elementor editor and decrease need of higher memory limit. If you are using multiple elementor addons, You might need memory limit of server up to 768M but, If you disable all unused widgets, that requirement drops to 256M or 512M.
3. Settings to Save your extra assets Loading
– You can enable/disable some features based on your requirements. Such as Iconsmind Fonts Loading, Google Map JS and so on.
– You may go to The Plus Settings -> Plus Extras, You can disable all extra assets we load on your site for those features. If you do not want to use those features and make your website even lighter, These options are absolutely for you.
Above options will help you to achieve highest performance possible using Elementor and The Plus Addons. We always care for performance and It’s part of our main objectives behind The Plus Addons. We are always looking forward to your comments on that as well for improvements. Feel free to reach us if you have any suggestions on that as well.