How to Import Data using Live Copy?
Simple Copy Paste Section
1. You need to go to our website and find a COPY button.
2. Press the “Copy” Button
3. Go to your Gutenberg editor and right click on the section area. (Note : If you can not see anything, Make sure, Your browser doesn’t have any issue. Which you can find from the below FAQs. Also Make sure, Which block you are trying to copy is enabled from The Plus Settings -> PlusBlock.)
5. Press “Plus Paste” to replicate that section on your Gutenberg area.
Template Based Copy Paste Section
Some of our sections and blocks have Gutenberg templates used. Such as Carousel Anything, Tabs & Tours and So on. In that case, You need to follow the above method as well as You need to create a template and manually connect that with the block.
1. You need to follow the above steps and Make sure, Your first section is copied. When you copy that, You will see there will be any block without any content. When you click on that, You will see there are options to choose Template in Content.
2. You need to go to WordPress Dashboard -> Templates and Create New Template.
3. Follow the Above steps once again to copy the content of the Template. You will see the ORANGE Copy Button, which is for the template’s content area.
4. Now, You need to Save this template. Select that template inside the block. (Note : If you can not see the template in the list, Refresh your editor so It fetches a new template).